Friday, April 25, 2008

Tucson or Bust!

And the decision has been made. This fall Mr. Man will begin the anthropology PhD program at SUNY Buffalo, and I will begin the MFA creative writing at the University of Arizona. To celebrate, Mr. Man bought me a necklace to replace a chain I recently broke for one of my favorite pendants - a little viking ship with an amber sail. It was really sweet of him to think of it, especially all on his own.

Not many days off for me in the near future. We need to get on the apartment hunt big time (if you know of pet friendly rentals in either city, comment or email or Ravelry message JennieMac PLEASE) as well as paying bills, doing laundry, srategizing packing for a move, studying/prepping and grading finals... all that good stuff. But, I will also be getting some good work on the Guy-Chicago scarf done, because I've finally found a stitch I like. And I have to get the Girl-Chicago done by next Saturday, so I'll be working on that as well.

I get a little time to myself tomorrow when Mr. Man goes in for a final, so I hope to work on the next Weekend Wonder then.

Oh, P.S. I've got a fresh haircut and other girly salon stuff. Life is looking up. ;)

No comments: