Thursday, April 24, 2008

Le Tired

Crash. Pretty soon, I'm going to crash.

Yesterday was the last day of classes, so much joy would have been had, except I had a chunk of grading I sworn I would get done. So I taught and prepped and graded from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. with two meal breaks. Afterward, we went to an end of the semester party and I stupidly stayed out until after 2. The drinks and the dancing were much needed, but especially after spending today in the field, I am le tired, not to mention achy and sore.

Internet at home is down, so I'm limited in my blogging ability. With any luck, it will fix itself or the serviceman coming tomorrow will come early. If he doesn't, I'll have to cancel my much needed hair cut appointment and will be very depressed.

I am dying for some me-time that - hopefully tonight or tomorrow.

The only news on the crafting front is that I am still frustrated with a scarf that is not turning out as wanted. I've got a couple things I can work on that are going better, and that's my plan for the next few days. Right now, I'm going to pack up and work on the strapless top until Mr. Man is ready to walk home.

Sorry for both the radio silence and the bleh post - I blame the latter on my caffeine wearing off!

1 comment:

Knitting Linguist said...

Congrats on making it to the last day of classes! Is there any rest or relaxation in the offing (I know, I know, finals...)?