Sunday, December 16, 2007

Deleted Posts

Hello again, blogland. Anyone who has been checking on this blog has probably noticed that I deleted a few posts. I decided a minor facelift and some house cleaning was in order. For those who never read it before, just know that I vented some feelings about work that I decided were better kept out of the public record and have decided to self-edit.
I fully intended to get out and take some FO pictures this weekend, but I left one of the FOs at work on Friday after a bad day and have seen very little sun this weekend. The good news is that I've made substantial progress on my first to-be-felted project instead. I will document the stages of that and hopefully have time to post here and on Ravelry later this week.
I'll get the hang of this soon enough.

No comments: