Friday, September 26, 2008

Where did that week go?

Well, hello again! I didn't realize more than a week had gone by since my last post. I'm afraid I won't have any weekend wonders for you any time soon. It's just a busy time of the semester for me. I am getting crafting in - a new beanie (FO), and two tops finally back in progress now that I have all my materials again. I'll try to take some pictures this weekend and get them back to you, but I've got three short papers, a take home exam, and a set of revisions due early next week, so it may be longer than I'd like.
If you live in Tucson, I'm the crocheting girl on the number 9 bus. :)
Hope all is well for you!

1 comment:

Knitting Linguist said...

I know what you mean about this time of the semester! Keep crafting when you can, though -- it's very sanity-inducing (it's all that's keeping me going these days) :)